Saturday 20 January 2007

Fifteen and Pregnant : The Official Soundtrack.

Artwork is yet to come!

1. Dreamy highschool days full dreamy boys and their dreamy dreams
The opening of the movie involves the main character in her perfect Californian world, sun shining, ice-cream in hand and 'boys a plenty'

American Football- You know I should be leaving soon
into
Foreigner- I wanna know what love is (Covered by The Shins)


2. The Party!
Big party scene EVERYONE is there and this is where the 2 protagonists "hook up" after a brief flirtation earlier in the day during Mrs. Peterson's 4th period Algebra class.

Mxpx- Party, My house, Be There (It a given!)

Gettin' their crunk on songs-
Joe Budden- Fire
Snoop Dogg- Drop It Like it's hott
The Shins- Turn a square
At this point in the movie Tina discovers that Adam doesn't like the shins and comments "what is this CRAP!, I'm not dancing to THIS!". SHe is a little bit upset but as he is so hot, she 'thinks' she can look past it.

Usher- Yeah!

3. I really want to be physical, but im not ready, maybe just 2nd base?

Beck- Sexx laws (I wanna defy the logic of our sexx laws...)

4. You can't feel love, until you "feel" love.
Continued pressure by Adam to at least get to 3rd

Pedro The Lion- Penetration
R. Kelly- Feelin' on yo booty

5.You dont really love me!
Tina Questions Adam's love and won't 'give it' to Adam unless he loves her, or at least says he does.

Get up Kids- No Love (I can't put my hands all over you etc...)
Weezer- Why Bother

6. Or do you?
This is where Adam proves his love by buying her a teddy bear holding a love heart.

KC and JOJO- All My LIfe

7.The Act/This bed is quite large
Tina is still unsure but as she is fifteen, knows she probably won't do any better.

Electric 6- Danger High Voltage!
Pedro the Lion- Rapture

No comments: